Pine Ridge Archery Nitro Hunter Stabilizer
The Nitro Hunter is a unique stabilizer that balances the bow, destroys vibration, and is pleasing to the eye.
The Nitro Hunter Stabilizer comes with Sawtooth vibration dampening technology. The Sawtooth blades found on the lightweight aluminum body of the stabilizer are made of vibration destroying material that quickly quiet and smooth out today’s radical speed bows.
The Nitro Hunter is available in a 5.5″ (5 oz) version and a longer 7.5″ (6 oz) version. Both models will help keep the bow balanced in the hand for better down range accuracy and an overall better shooting experience while adding an element of style to the bow.
The Nitro Hunter comes with a new Snake Pattern that is available in eight eye popping colors including white/black, red, blue, orange, lime green, pink, purple and yellow. The Nitro Hunter is also available in flat Black, Mathews Lost Camo, and Next G1 Vista Camo.
Best of all, the Nitro Hunter Stabilizer comes with all the features of today’s high end stabilizers at a fraction of the price.
For more information visit pineridgearchery.com.
80 Quart Wheeled Elite Cooler
Whether you’re out fishing, camping, Tailgating, or just enjoying a fun day out on the water with friends, the Pelican 80-Qt Elite Cooler makes a perfect companion. This sturdy cooler can keep ice cold for up to 10 days. Press and pull latches keep it securely closed. Other features include an integrated fish scale on the lid, heavy-duty wheels and a built-in bottle opener.
- Up to 10 days ice retention*, freezer grade gasket, 2″ polyurethane insulation
- Built in trolley handle with molded-in handles
- Press & Pull Latches (Wide for Gloved Use)
- Molded-In Tie Downs
- Non-Skid & Non-Marking Raised Feet
- Molded-In Lock Hasp, Stainless Steel Plate
- Sloped Drain & Tethered Threaded Plug (Garden Hose Attachable)
- Corrosion Resistant Stainless Steel Hardware
- Integrated Fish Scale on Lid
- Heavy duty wheels
- Built in bottle opener
- Guaranteed for life
MADE IN USA
For more information visit summitoutdoorsgear.com.
*Ice retention – Initial test results are based on the Pelican 65Qt Elite Cooler model. Testing was conducted using forced air circulation in a temperature controlled environmental chamber at 90 degrees F. The test specimens were loaded to capacity with commercial cubed ice. Performance will vary by model size and external user conditions, such as; (sun exposure, wind, ice type, frequency of opening, etc.).
Ripcord Ace Standard
The new Ripcord ACE Standard provides all of the amazing innovation that is built into an ACE, but without the micro-adjustability.
- Adjustable offset containment arm that won’t interfere with the arrow.
- Ultra-SlimeLine launcher that holds any arrow without touching the vanes.
- Internal noise dampeners.
- Posi-Lock mounting arm locks up against the back of the riser.
- DoubleDown brake—the first dual brake system that ensures no launcher bounceback
- Fulltime Arrow Containment ensures the arrow is always contained
- RightTime fall-away perfectly tunes launcher fall-away
- Soft, rubber over-molding eliminates the need for excess moleskin
- ThumbCock launcher—allows someone to load an arrow and cock the rest with one hand.
- 100 percent external Outboard Cord eliminates cord wear
- FireFall design ensures the launcher only falls when the bow is fired, not when it’s let down.
- Easy installation – “football” clip included
For more information visit ripcordarrowrest.com.
Copper John TST
Torque Synchronizing Technology offers exceptional form forgiveness by eliminating torque induced error when it counts most.
Like it or not, hunting shots come at odd angles. In combination with a racing heart and pumping adrenaline, that shot has to count. You don’t get a warm up shot and you certainly don’t get any second chances. Bowhunter needs a sight that helps him compensate for those variables at the moment of truth and Torque Synchronization Technology is focused on doing just that.
- Fiber Size: .019
- Pin Count: 3/5
- IronCladTM Fibers
- Pin Guard OD/ID: 2.29″ / 1.8″
- Elevation range of movement: 3.10″
- Windage range of movement: 1.45″
- Weight(with no options): 6 oz
- Light Included
- Frame Construction: Aluminum
- Pin guard Construction: Aluminum
- Bubble Level
- Black/Camo Finish
- Micro adjustable
- 3rd and 2nd axis adjustment
- axis adjustment
- RH/LH Convertible
- Lens adaptable
For more information visit copperjohn.com
Precision Peeps rear-post design increases accuracy by giving the shooters eye a more precise point of reference when aligning the rear peep sight with the front pins and target. Simply lay the desired front pin at the top of the peep post and let the arrows fly.
Precision Peep Aluminum Model specifications ($23.99):
- Center post gives accurate reference point
- Post corrects common alignment mistakes
- 5/16” aperture allows for a clear field of view
- 7000 series Aluminum for light-weight strength
For more information visit precisionpeeps.com
TRUGLO TRU•TEC LT
The TRU•TEC LT from TRUGLO is truly on the cutting edge of quiver technology.
- Ultra–lightweight aluminum construction
- Weighs less than 10 oz.
- Interchangeable colored vibration dampening inserts
- POSITIVE•LOCK mounting bracket
- Smooth, one–hand removal
- TRU•TOUCH™ soft–feel technical coating
- Hanging loop for treestands or ground blinds
- Mounting bracket adjusts up / down to better fit all bows
- Rubber hood insert reduces noise and won’t dull broadheads
- Fits both carbon and aluminum arrows
- Fits both mechanical and fixed broadheads
- Fits both left and right–handed bows
- Choose from 5 color matching inserts to customize your quiver (red shown on quiver)
For more information visit truglo.com
Vapor Trail Limb Driver Micro-Elite
The Limb Driver Micro-Elite has all the features of the Original Pro, but utilizes a dual-bushing design, minute micro-adjustability, and top OR bottom limb activated option. The new dual-bushing design adds even more stability with zero room for slop, keeping those x-crushing groups where they need to be. Silky-smooth micro adjustment adds in the ability to fine-tune your rest down to the tiniest of degrees. The Micro Elite comes standard with the Target style launcher blade. Package also includes mounting hardware, activation cord, arrow holder, limb pad and shelf pad. Available in black or custom colors.
For more information visit vaportrailarchery.com
High Point Products Tree Stand Camoflauge
Breaking up your outline is a must, this simple and affordable product makes that possible. No tools are required to attach the leaves to various parts of your tree stand for optimal coverage of your outline and your movement.
The Tree Stand Camouflage easily mounts to most trees stands and provides authentic cover to keep your outline and movement hidden. Each product has three adjustable branches that swivel and lock every 5 degrees to cover exposed areas. No tools are required to mount this product. The tree stand camo will mount to 1 inch and 3/4 inch square tubing as well as 1 inch and 3/4 inch round tubing using High Point’s Round Tube Clamp product.
Wildgame Innovations 360° CAM
The 360° CAM from Wildgame Innovations has a revolutionary 360° image capture capability. Features include:
- 360 degree 12MP IR digital camera
- Rapid trigger speed
- Up to 32GB SD/SDHC card (card not included)
- Photo and HD 720p video (30sec) capabilities
- Water resistant and weather endurable
- External battery port (use with EBX not included)
- Uses 8 AA batteries (not included)
- Includes custom T-Post mounting bracket system
- Includes mounting strap
- 360º image capturing capability
For more information visit hparchery.com