The 2021 ATA Trade Show is scheduled to take place live, onsite at the Indiana Convention Center in Indianapolis, Jan. 7-9. Your ATA has been working diligently with our partner, Visit Indy, to create a safety plan which must then be approved by the Marion County Public Health Department of Indiana. Our goal is to safely bring the industry together in January to network and conduct business. Visit Indy, the official host of Indianapolis, has successfully organized numerous events with upwards of 7,000 attendees this summer and fall. Because of their continued efforts to ensure safety, Visit Indy reported zero confirmed positive cases of COVID-19 related to any associated events. In this year of unique circumstances, your ATA is required to enforce new mandates. These protocols aren’t intended to inconvenience you, but allow you to meet with your peers to conduct business and enjoy your Trade Show experience safely.
Changes to Expect
- Masks or face coverings will be required at all times while in the ICC.
- Health screenings, including temperature checks, will be conducted on all individuals entering the ICC.
- Large social events will not take place, including Connections: an ATA Happy Hour, and Outtech Innovations, in an effort to focus on safety.
- All 10-foot aisles in the exhibit hall will be one-way traffic. All cross aisles were increased to 20-feet prior to the start of the booth selection process and will allow for two-way traffic. Exhibit hall doors will be clearly marked as “entrance only,” “exit only,” or “two-way controlled traffic.”
- Food and beverage service will be available at the ICC, but menus and services will be modified for the safety of all guests. The Centerplate staff will adhere to strict health and safety guidelines.
- Social distancing will be required when and where possible.
- Frequent hand washing and the use of hand sanitizer is encouraged. Hand sanitizer stations will be located throughout the lobby and exhibit halls.
- Extra medical personnel will be onsite to ensure the safety of all guests.
- All attendees and exhibitors must register for their badges in advance of the Show to minimize contact points. The registration deadline for all attendees is December 22, 2020.
- Unlike in previous years, exhibitors will not be able to purchase additional badges beyond their booth space allotment.
- ATA Safety Plan for Attendees – Details of the bulleted changes above can be found in this document.
- Exhibitor Guidance Update – As of 9/24/20
- “Indy is Back On Track” – Video with added safety precautions in Indianapolis.
Each item listed above helps ensure the safety plan will be approved so we can move forward with an in-person event. Failure to adhere to the safety plan threatens our ability to host the in-person event.
Your ATA continues to work closely with the Marion County Public Health Department and will notify members in October once our safety plan has been approved.
We see the 2021 ATA Trade Show in a position unlike any before. It will play a key role in propelling the industry forward through the unique circumstances the world has faced this past year. We’re excited to play a part in facilitating the business networking that may have recently been halted or missed. The health and well-being of our industry has always been – and continues to be – our top priority. The 2021 ATA Show may look a little different, but the critical business and networking opportunities will remain.
If you have any questions, please contact the ATA’s Trade Show & Membership office or 866-266-2776 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
As always check out more news at insidearchery.com