ALPS OutdoorZ, premiere manufacturer of extreme-duty hunting packs and gear for big-game hunters, has been awarded by NRA Publications staff the 2020 American HunterGolden Bullseye “Gear of the Year” Award for its Hybrid X pack.
The Hybrid X is a western-inspired hunting pack designed to work as a robust daypack as well as a meat-hauler. Combining an internal meat-hauling frame and a detachable 2,750 cu/in top-load pack, the Hybrid X can accommodate the gear needed for a day in the backcountry and carry the meat out after a successful hunt.
“Because all of the product development team at ALPS OutdoorZ are dedicated hunters,” said ALPS OutdoorZ CEO Dennis Brune, “we understand the challenges our fellow hunters face in the pursuit of their outdoor passions. That’s why we design and manufacture the kind of gear we want to use and that we can rely on to get the job done. It is an honor to have the staff of American Hunter recognize the Hybrid X pack for its innovation, reliability, and value, and to present us with the 2020 American Hunter Golden Bullseye ‘Gear of the Year’ Award “.
To qualify for consideration for a Golden Bullseye Award, a product must have been:
- Recently introduced and available to consumers prior to the selection of the Golden Bullseye Awards
- Used/tested by a staff member or regular contributor to the magazine and/or affiliated media
- Reliable in the field, meeting or exceeding the evaluator’s expectations
- Innovative in design and function
- Readily perceived as a value to the purchaser
- Styled in a manner befitting the shooting and hunting industry and, perhaps more importantly, its enthusiasts
For more information about this and other innovative hunting solutions, visit ALPS OutdoorZ’s website.