In an apparent homage to hunting season, Arby’s announced it will offer venison sandwiches at select locations throughout November. The experimental menu-item will feature a thick, “100 percent deer meet” steak, topped with crispy onions and berry sauce.
Arby’s is confident that deer hunters will be big fans of this unique sandwich. Accordingly, the trial-run for this item will take place in states with large deer-hunting populations, namely Georgia, Tennessee, Minnesota, Michigan, Pennsylvania and Wisconsin.
It will certainly be interesting to see the impression this product makes, and if it sticks around after this trial period. One definite upside is that unsuccessful hunters in these select states can still chow down on some venison one way or another this season.
We here at Inside Archery are pretty curious about this new sandwich and the implications it may have for venison as a more “main stream” protein. Check out the dates and locations below, and let us know how it is if you decide to try one out.
October 31 – November 3—Tennessee
- 2044 Rosa L. Parks Blvd., Nashville, TN
November 4-6—Wisconsin, Minnesota and Georgia
- 3821 Tower Ave., Superior, WI
- 1690 Park Place Blvd., St. Louis Park, MN
- 704 Highway 33 South, Cloquet, MN
- 348 Lincoln Ave. SE, St. Cloud, MN
- 3275 First St. S, St. Cloud, MN
- 4415 Roswell Rd. NE, Atlanta, GA
November 12-14 – Michigan
- 4229 W Vienna Rd., Clio, MI
- 4040 17 Mile Rd. NE, Cedar Springs, MI
- 1215 M 89, Plainwell, MI
- 8685 Birch Run Rd., Birch Run, MI
November 25-27 – Pennsylvania
- 5205 Library Road, Bethel Park, PA
- 4260 Ohio River Blvd., Bellevue, PA
- 16 Towne Center Drive, Leechburg, PA.
- 2539 W State St., New Castle, PA
- 2648 Ellwood Rd., New Castle, PA
- 3224 Wilmington Rd., New Castle, PA