Family Tradition Treestands announces their newest innovation: the 2018 HD/HO Lock-On Stand. With their attention to detail in this American Made product line and unwavering quest to be the best in each treestand category they have truly set the bar in the industry.
HD/HO Lock-On Stand features-
- Galvanized tubular steel for added structural integrity and rust resistance
- Extra-durable textured powder coating baked on so that our stands will provide season after season of enjoyment
- Premium quality Nylon Webbed Flip-Up Seat measures 20” wide by 13.25” deep for ultimate comfort
- Standing Platform measures 25” wide by 31” deep
- A large footrest is welded to the standing platform for your comfort
- Two 1,900lb. working load rubber sleeved Chains (not cables) support Standing Platform
- T-handle screw provided to hold Stand in place while securing to the tree with 2 ratchet straps
- Two 3,300 lb breaking strength camo ratchets straps with rubber coated handles provided to secure stand to the tree
- Grade 8 bolts and nylon lock nuts
- 20’ of rope to haul the stand up the tree
- Product Weight – 19 lbs
- Maximum Hunter Weight – 300 lbs
Family Tradition Treestands offers hunters some of the most well-built, safe and comfortable stands on the market. The company specializes in heavy-duty ladder-style stands, enormous tripods as well as one of the most rugged and stable portable stands and portable ladders on the market. This line of treestands is second-to-none and deserves a look from serious hunters.
Feel free to contact Family Tradition Treestands at 517-543-3926 or visit their website for more information.