If you love bowfishing, Fin-Finder most likely has what you need to excel in this sport. Fin-Finder is a reputable bowfishing company located in Mount Joy, PA. They offer a variety of bowfishing bows, including both compound and recurve styles, arrows, points, nocks, and other accessories. On their website, they also have a “Recommended Wrecking Level Chart” to help users chose the best arrow and point for the ultimate bowfishing experience.
Fin-Finder collaborated with Cajun Bowfishing to develop the new BankRunner bowfishing recurve bow. Fin-Finder’s latest slaying innovation offers recurve bowfisherman a chance to wreck in style. The BankRunner features a three piece take-down design and a durable magnesium riser construction which features built-in limb pockets for increased dependability. All bushings are built and installed to withstand the down and dirty abuse you’ve come to love. The BankRunner comes in a variety of colors and with an EZ fit grip, a form-fitting grip that’s comfortable and tacky. Additionally, replacement limbs are available to beef up your bow with more draw weight.
- 58″ three piece take-down design
- Durable magnesium riser construction
- Heavy-duty sight/reel, reel seat and rest bushings are threaded and machined into the riser
- EZ fit grip
- Limbs to increase draw weight (sold separately)
- 4 points of adjustment to accommodate all types of retrieval systems and sights
Winch Pro Reel Package
- BankRunner recurve
- Current™ Bowfishing Arrow Rest
- Hydro-Shot Finger Savers
- String silencers
- Winch Pro™ Bowfishing Reel
Learn more at Fin-Finder’s website.