While everyone is still trucking their way through 2018, Hoyt is ahead of the game and has now released the Nitrux compound bow as part of their 2019 line-up. Being one of the first to the table, the Hoyt Nitrux should come into serious consideration when thinking about a new bow for the fall hunting season.
The Nitrux features many of Hoyt’s premium technologies including a zero-torque roller guard system, multi-layer laminated limbs, Bi-Ax pocket system, and an extremely smooth cam system that is fully adjustable without the need of a bow press. This bow also comes equipped with Shock Pods to reduce vibration and hand shock for a lethal silent shot. The X-Act grip has a reengineered grip width, angle, and shape for consistent hand placement and improved accuracy. The ultra-tough Nitrux is equipped to handle any hunt and with the satisfaction of handling a high-performance compound bow. The buttery-smooth draw, deadly silence, durable construction, hunter-friendly adjustability and improved accuracy is sure to impress in the field. This bow was made for serious hunters that want the premium qualities Hoyt has to offer without breaking the bank.
- Bow Weight: 4.1 lbs.
- Axle-to-Axle Length : 31-1/2″
- Brace Height: 6-1/2″
- Let Off: 80%
- Draw Length Options: Cam 2 (24″ – 27″), Cam 3 (27″ – 30″)
- Draw Weight Ranges: 30-40 lbs., 40-50 lbs., 50-60 lbs., 55-65 lbs., 60-70 lbs.
- Speed: 333 fps
- Colors: Blackout, Gore™ Optifade™ Subalpine, Kuiu® Verde 2.0™, Realtree® Edge™, Under Armour® Ridge Reaper® Barren
- Nitrux cam system that is fully-adjustable without a bowpress
- Zero-torque roller guard system that minimizes riser and cam torque
- Multi-layer laminated limbs for durable, long-lasting limbs
- Bi-Ax pocket system for a zero-tolerance, ultra-tough design
- X-Act grip for ultimate accuracy
- Shock Pods to reduce sounds vibration
- StealthShot dampening system for extreme silence
- Fuse custom strings and cables
Learn more at Hoyt’s website.