The Gen 2 Kloak Mister offers highly effective concealment and scent attraction application to hunters in a reusable, rechargeable unit.
“2017 was a good year for the first generation Kloak Mister. The concept of an electronic mist-based scent system was overwhelmingly accepted by hunters. While the concept quickly proved itself, we were not content with the reliability of some mister functions. We immediately went to work on every aspect of the mister. Some of the enhancements are visible on the outside of the Gen 2 Kloak Mister, but the enhancements to the inside of the unit are where the real magic happens,” Jodie Daniels, President at Hunter’s Kloak.
- Improved slide-lock latch for the cartridge door to make opening the unit in the field easier
- Enhanced clear coat to better protect the Mossy Oak Break-Up Country pattern
- Matte clear coat to minimize glare
- Separate power and delay cycle buttons for ease of use
- Delay options of 6, 9 and 15 seconds – based on voiced hunter preferences in 2017
- Auto-dimming LED lights to avoid visual detection in the field
Enhancements to the interior of the Gen 2 Kloak Mister:
- Higher grade gold-plated metals used on all electronic connections
- Enhanced coating of all circuit boards to minimize corrosion
- Improved battery cavity to prevent unintentionally battery removal
- Improved scent cartridge cavity to ensure a good connection between the scent cartridge and the ultrasonic transducer
- General improvements to all interior cavities to move moisture away from electronic parts
Enhancements to all Scent Cartridges:
- Proprietary wick for faster flow of fluid to the ultrasonic transducer
- Improved cartridge-to-cap connection to reduce or eliminate leaks when fully tightened
- Redesigned housing to move moisture away from electronic connections
- Slots at the bottom of the cartridge to assist with removal of cartridges from the mister
“It’s certainly not all that has been done to improve the Gen 2’s performance, but a great deal of work has gone into ensuring that we move moisture away from electronic parts, enhancing the performance and longevity of each unit.” Rodney Redman, CEO at Hunter’s Kloak.
The light and compact Gen 2 Kloak Mister is designed to use scent cartridges that each employ a proprietary cotton wick that carries the scent to an ultrasonic transducer. The transducer converts the scent to a micro-fine mist, emitting it into the air at intervals selected by the hunter. The atomized mist is naturally carried downwind, broadcasting the scent for long-range attraction or cover-up. The 2.5-ounce cartridges are mess-free, easy to install, and are interchangeable while on the hunt.
The Gen 2 Kloak Mister includes simple to use operation. Select one of the available time delay intervals of 6, 9, or 15 seconds. The intervals can be easily customized to the conditions of the area being hunted and the scent cartridge being used. Use the provided USB cable to recharge the mister. The average battery life of a fully-charged battery is approximately 5.5 hours with a recharge rate of 4.5 hours to full charge. Each of the Hunter’s Kloak scent cartridges last approximately 4.5 hours. The unit is operable at temperatures as low as 14°F (-10C°).
The water-resistant Gen 2 Kloak Mister with a Mossy Oak Break-up Country exterior, features two raised rubber-coated buttons. A power button and delay selection button, visible power and setting lights that auto dim to avoid visual detection, slide-latch for the battery/cartridge door, and a see-through window to view the content level of the scent cartridge inside. The system comes with a USB cable for battery charging, one Earth Concealment Mist cartridge, and a lanyard for conveniently carrying or hanging the unit from a stand, or tree limb.
The compact, lightweight Gen 2 Kloak Mister delivers a powerful advantage to any hunter by offering guaranteed fresh scent at timed intervals throughout the entire hunt. Whether using it for concealment or enticing deer to your area and keeping them in range longer, the mister raises the odds of a successful harvest.
For more information on all of the Hunter’s Kloak products, visit Hunter’s Kloak’s website.